- This notice is for website www.michellemontebello.com.au (owned by Michelle Montebello) and governs the privacy of those who use it. It explains how I control, process, handle and protect your personal data while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
- “I”, “me” or “the website” refers to Michelle Montebello
- “you” or “the user” refers to the user of this website
- GDPR refers to the General Data Protection Regulation Act.
Processing of your personal data
- Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) I will control and process personal information about you electronically and in a responsible and lawful way.
Lawful basis: Consent
- When you purchase a book from my website or sign up to my newsletter, you will give me consent to use and store your data responsibly.
- I process your information in the following ways: to send you a book and to keep you updated with special offers and news about my books (newsletters).
- I will never sell to or share your information with third parties.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.